- The playgrounds (except basketball open in august) will reopen on July 10 with restrictions which will then still be in effect.
- The games room remains requisitioned in case of COVID cases
- The Free beach shuttle will operate from 04/07 to 28/08.
The beaches are now fully accessible while respecting physical distances.(1m)
Extensions to Internal rules due to COVID-19 Season 2020
Following the COVID-19 pandemic, we are obliged to adapt our internal rules in order to guarantee maximum security for you, our clients, as well as for our team on site. We would therefore ask you to respect social distancing rules with our employees who will be doing everything in their power to ensure that your holidays take place in the best possible conditions in these unprecedented times.
We thank you for your complete adherence to these measures. Should you fail to respect them we will unfortunately be obliged to exclude you from the campsite under the usual procedure.
In case of symptoms, high temperature, cough…and in order to protect those around you, make your situation known to reception, isolate yourself and contact a doctor.
What changes :
Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance to reception.
- Maximum 4 people in the entry hall : please wait outside observing the distance markers on the ground. 1 person per family.
- Respect a social distance of 1m and ground markings.
- Respect social distancing when interacting with the personnel.
- Follow the flow direction : entry via the car park (south) /exit: via the campsite side (north)
- Some fixtures and material are taped off : bench, advertising shelves, office Wi-Fi, lockers, water fountain…
- Prepare all documents necessary for signing in as indicated on posters (ID cards or passports of all participants including current addresses, vehicle make and registration number). We are indeed limiting the number of people who need to use this space in order to restrict contact to a minimum, so please be sure to have the relevant documents with you as you enter the hall
- The doors must remain open in order to limit the amount of contact surfaces.
- It’s preferable to use bank cards for payment, and contactless payments under 50€ are encouraged.
- Please prepare to share your email address when booking in to enable the sending of bills by email.
- Wi-Fi : we will be introducing adaptations in order to limit comings and goings in the hall.
Plexiglas panels have been installed on the counters and even though they might lessen the joy of reunion, they are nonetheless necessary in this period when prudence is key.
- Respect social distancing rules between 2 pitches (the manner of installation of material should reflect this)
- Taps on pitches: these are shared between several pitches, be sure to respect hygiene measures for the sake of your neighbours.
- Respect the current restrictions concerning the number of people gathering together.
- Visitors prohibited.
- Hygiene measures mean that beds will not be made up on arrival. Plastic-wrapped sheets will be supplied.
Duvets/blankets/pillows will not be provided in the rentals. We kindly ask you to bring your own duvets/blankets/pillows.
- At departure : please put the used sheets in the bin bag supplied for this use.
- In order to streamline departures and plan disinfections, inventories will be carried out by appointment (inventories obligatory on departure from 8.30 to 10am)
- Respect social distancing of 1m and the markings on the ground as well as usual barrier gestures
- Keep a close eye on your children and avoid them being alone in order to limit points of contact
- 1 soap dispenser is at your disposal at the entry to each block
- Outdoor sinks are exclusively intended for washing dishes or food.
- Brushing your teeth or washing your hands is only allowed in cabin sinks for hygienic reasons
- We have adapted our cleaning and disinfection protocols. Our products are viricidal and most of them conform to the standard EN 14476. (They are therefore suitable against COVID-19). Viricidal products are active for 12 hours. Cleaning times have therefore been reviewed. They are also displayed in the blocks. Cleaning staff will be more visibly present in the blocks as you use them. Please respect them and their work. Over and above this disinfection programme, we invite you also to disinfect the material before use. Products can be made available for you at reception.
- All entertainment is cancelled
- Play room closed
- Petanque ground open – Number of users limited to 10 at a time.
- Basketball/volleyball : closed
- We are unable to lend objects (except adapters)
- Mobile phone charging lockers are taped off.
- Waste water post : we advise you to wear gloves and/or disinfect the valves before use.
Due to these new procedures waiting times are certain to be longer. We are relying on your cooperation to help us through these stages. We are likely to be less available than usual, and excuse ourselves for this, but our priority is obviously to ensure we organise fully secure holidays for you.
Currently under validation by the Ministry, the health protocol requires social distancing as its basic principal – 1 person / 4m² in the shower block – We are using ground markings and taping off certain equipment in order to conform to this.
All material on pitches must be at least 1 metre from the perimeter of the pitch (this restriction is already operative as part of general fire precautions).
It is possible that these measures are modified, depending on new rules coming into force.
Disinfectant products can be made available to you at reception.
Yesterday 28th May 2020, French governement indicate a reopening of campgrounds from June 2nd.Now we are waiting for « Health protocols » validated by the authorities, to be implemented in order to be able to welcome you safely. We will get back to you very quickly to let you know the opening date. Please consult ou website regulary.
For information, reservations remain closed until further details from the authorities on opening and reception conditions. Thank you for your understanding.
France is currently in lockdown until May 11th.
Weekly maps with color codes point out the departments most affected by the epidemic. These maps are issued every Thursday evening by the French government.
These color classifications will imply restrictions after the end of the lockdown.
Our Aquitaine region and the Landes department have remained among the least affected areas since the beginning of the pandemic.
The health protection measures announced by the government to prevent the spread of Covid-19 do not allow the opening of the campsites at the moment.
Cap de l’Homy campsite will remain closed until further notice. We have to wait for the authorization for re opening, but we also have to get ready to welcome our customers again, according to a binding health protocol.
Our customers who made reservations for the month of May have already been contacted in order to fill out a reimbursement form. The customers who have reserved for the month of June will be contacted by the second half of May.
If the campsite opens on July 1st, our customers who have booked a stay from July 1st will not be refunded for Covid-19 measures since they will be able to be accomodated by the campsite.
If they wish to cancel their stay, terms of cancellation will be those of « usual » refunds, mentioned in our general conditions of sale.
Concerning the closing of borders or trafic restrictions linked to the colors of the departements : these points will be the subject of a future notice, depending on the governments announcements.
We are actively working for a resumption of our activity, which is strongly impacted (as you can imagine).
Changes and adaptations will be necessary in order to re open with maximum respect of the safety measures. Internal regulations will be set up later : limited number of people at the reception office, social distancing, handwashing and respiratory hygiene, use of sanitary facilities,…
We rely on your full agreement with these new protocols, necessary for the smooth running of your holidays in this pandemic context.
This notice will be updated according to the new developments.