Here you will find all the information or documents which may be useful to you (current projects, booking instructions, maps …). For the most part, these documents are downloadable.
We have taken on board remarks about our reservation module which was launched in 2018 and have made some changes to it : you will now know your pitch/accommodation number before paying the deposit.
Here is the procedure in detail :
- How to make your booking :
(Exceptional in 2022 pre-booking (see “news feed” section))
The reservation must be made by the adult (over 18) occupying the pitch/accommodation. Minors must be accompanied throughout their stay by their parents.
You must make one reservation per family, our system is the following :
1 pitch = 1 family = 1 payment.
Special requests (See B) following page.
- Where ?
Directly on our website www.camping-cap.com via our reservation module (thélis résa), we do not take reservations by mail, email or phone…
- How ?
- Select your holiday dates, the number of participants and the type of accommodation you require : pitch or Lodge.
Make sure you choose the correct category of pitch depending on your equipment.
- Fill in precisely each of the compulsory boxes and information about your equipment and vehicle
- There is a box for comments available for any important remarks concerning your reservation.
- Concerning your vehicle, please be sure to correctly fill in this section as some pitches are inaccessible to campervans or modified sleeping vans, it is important that we know whether or not you will be sleeping in the vehicle for the same reasons. No pitch changes are possible after payment.
Warning, do not select a tent pitch if you have a campervan or caravan, or vice versa otherwise your reservation will not be validated.
- If you are a returning customer you can note down your client reference (barrier code) and your desired pitch. However, this is simply a preference and can in no way be guaranteed.
You will immediately be informed of the cost of your stay according to the details given.
An automatic confirmation email will be sent to you indicating that we have received your request.
- Processing your booking request
It will be accepted or refused by the campsite and you will be informed by email. (Processing takes longer in January and February).
If a pitch or Lodge is allocated to you and after processing time for your request (maximum 3 weeks) we will send you a quote stipulating your dates and the allocated pitch/accommodation. The deposit payment method will be explained (cheque drawn on a french bank account or online payment via a weblink).
It is not possible to pay by IBAN/bank transfer.
You will need to click on the link (or send us a cheque from a French bank account) to pay the corresponding deposit. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that payment of the deposit is binding and is understood to be acceptance of both the dates and pitch/lodge N° and no further changes will be possible. We will send you a confirmation letter which you will need to present on arrival at the campsite.
- Allocation methods
As a reminder, pitches are allocated by order of arrival and according to your equipment, our reservations calendar and the number of people. Be sure to fill in all boxes precisely.
Our processing times are long due to a large number of requests. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Special requests, adjoining pitches etc…
The booking system cannot manage these requests. Each reservation is processed individually (reminder, we work on a one-family, one request system, see above). Be aware then that you are committed by your payment and it is possible that friends/family near to whom you wanted to be may not obtain a pitch :
- Either because they didn’t make their reservation at the same time as you,
- Or because there are no longer pitches available between your two booking requests.
It is impossible to cancel your reservation after deposit payment (see cancellation cases allowed for in the terms and conditions.
Alternatively, you may wish to come without a reservation, this is possible as we keep back 117 pitches, however be aware, that the period from 14/07 to 25/08 is extremely busy. See diagram on following page.
Thank you for your confidence.